FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in     
To all forum members: IGNORE SPAM POSTS

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    The Laurel & Hardy Forum Forum Index :: Support & Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackRaven
Admin
Admin

uk.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: To all forum members: IGNORE SPAM POSTS Reply with quote

PLEASE ignore any spam. Whenever there is a spam post, I get about a dozen emails and PM's about it from various people.

We have a very good team of staff who find them all regardless of you sending messages so it is just a matter of the first staff member who sees it removing it. It takes longer to delete the emails and pms about it than it does to remove the offending spam in the first place!!

Due to hard working staff members, we delete more behind the scenes than you see. If you see one its just been posted in between staff visits and we will get to it. With regards to fake members, sometimes this is deleted it batches, but we would again ask for you to ignore them.

I know that you feel you are helping, and don't wish to offend. But please understand why bringing it to our attention is worse than ignoring it.
Find Hats Off
Tie Twiddler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignore Spam? Why? Have we had any?

Stan: "Actually, I rather like Spam. There's a newer type of low-fat Spam that doesn't have so much cholesterol, so it's healthier to eat."

Ollie: "He doesn't mean that kind of Spam. He means the other kind of spam."

Stan: "Oh. Well, I don't want the other kind of Spam. It's too fattening. I'd rather have the low-fat kind. I'd like to have a Spam eggs saussage Spam and bread sandwich."

Ollie: "No, he's talking about computer email spam."

Stan: "Computer spam?"

Ollie: "Exactly."

Stan: "I didn't know that computers ate. I knew that they use electricity, but didn't know that a computer could eat Spam. Where do you put the slices of Spam- in the disc drive?"

Ollie looks at the camera.
Wildposes
Jailbird
Jailbird

England.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Find Hats Off wrote:
Stan: "Actually, I rather like Spam. There's a newer type of low-fat Spam that doesn't have so much cholesterol, so it's healthier to eat."

Ollie: "He doesn't mean that kind of Spam. He means the other kind of spam."

Stan: "Oh. Well, I don't want the other kind of Spam. It's too fattening. I'd rather have the low-fat kind. I'd like to have a Spam eggs saussage Spam and bread sandwich."

Ollie: "No, he's talking about computer email spam."

Stan: "Computer spam?"

Ollie: "Exactly."

Stan: "I didn't know that computers ate. I knew that they use electricity, but didn't know that a computer could eat Spam. Where do you put the slices of Spam- in the disc drive?"

Ollie looks at the camera.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
SO FUNNY! I think that you should make you're own thread of these. I would certainly read them!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    The Laurel & Hardy Forum Forum Index :: Support & Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

The Laurel & Hardy Forum: The world's biggest online database of information and discussions dedicated to the funniest comedy duo of all time.