FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in     
Topic Reply Notice

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    The Laurel & Hardy Forum Forum Index :: Support & Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeff
Jailbird
Jailbird

canada.gif
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Topic Reply Notice Reply with quote

Perhaps one of the moderators can help me. Since I've been a forum member, I've always received automatic replies to any posts that I've made through my personal e-mail account, reading [admin topic reply...]. But for the last few weeks, I haven't received any notifications. Did that part of the system change? If not, I would like to have this feature restored. I think it's a wonderful and convenient feature. Thank You - Jeff.
Find Hats Off
Tie Twiddler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just click on "Profile", on the top of the main page, and that'll take you to where you can change your personal settings. There's a yes/no thing you can click on where it says "always notify me of replies". It's probably set on "no" right now, so if you click on "yes", then you should start getting those emails again.

Personally, I don't want to get all that many emails, so I've got mine set on 'no' (I just log onto the Forum and see what topics have been replied to), but I do have it set on 'yes' for notification of personal messages, since there aren't quite so many of those as replies to topics on the Forum.
BlackRaven
Admin
Admin

uk.gif
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What he said.
Jeff
Jailbird
Jailbird

canada.gif
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Find Hats Off and Blackraven. The administrators automatically solved the problem and I'm once again receiving replies. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    The Laurel & Hardy Forum Forum Index :: Support & Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

The Laurel & Hardy Forum: The world's biggest online database of information and discussions dedicated to the funniest comedy duo of all time.