FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in     
New website tent #262

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    The Laurel & Hardy Forum Forum Index :: Links
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Rate our site(www.sailors-beware.com) out of ten(10 is best)
 0%  [ 0 ]
 0%  [ 0 ]
 0%  [ 0 ]
 25%  [ 1 ]
 25%  [ 1 ]
 0%  [ 0 ]
 0%  [ 0 ]
 25%  [ 1 ]
 0%  [ 0 ]
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

duvetdave
Fresh Fish
Fresh Fish

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: New website tent #262 Reply with quote

Very Happy
Sailors Beware tent #262
Cheshire ring pub,Hyde,Cheshire.
Has a new website http://www.sailors-beware.com and we would appreciate your visits to help raise awareness of our little group.There is a guest book,chat room and a bulletin board.If i ever get round to it I would like to add links to other tents, if you don't have a website yet I can build one for you.
I would also like to put a game of some sort on the site so if anyone has any ideas or even the coding , it would be great!!!!!!!!
email address is duvetdave@sailors-beware.com

TTFN Folks
Neil
Admin
Admin

England.gif
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Extremely good site . the only thing that jars a bit is the squashed up picture on your banner , otherwise an easy to navigate informative site

Neil Evans, Grand Sheik,
Bacongrabbers Tent, Wigan and St Helens
LiverpoolsFinest2001
Slowburner
Slowburner

England.gif
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comin' along mighty well ! tho i think you could maybe delete the advert for EVERYTHING Shocked in your guestbook lol

www.ollie.shorturl.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    The Laurel & Hardy Forum Forum Index :: Links All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: